Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hey Ma, I know it's been awhile since I my last note, Things have not been going so well Saniqua is really acting up. Her behavior and mood swings are really troubling. There are times when she is the sweetest thing around and then there are times when it take every fiber of my being not to choke the hell out of her. I am at my wits end, I really don't know what to do now but put it in God's hands. Dalvonte has had his troubles as well, He checked himself  into alcohol and drug rehab, he almost o'd on some laced weed and pills. Everything is fine now though.

I have been in contact with George , Ronald and Greg they all seem to be doing well. Greg is working 3 jobs  and living with Charisse and they seem to be doing well. Sherry is still working hard to make sure the kids are fine( She should do more for herself). As far as I go, Ma I am doing okay. Well I will talk to you later.

Love
Jerry Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment